Stolen from Grace Anne, who stole it from someone else. :
1. Grab the book closest to you. Open it to page 18, line 4….
“A sole proprietorship is an unincorporated company owned by one person.” – Quickbooks Manual
2. Stretch out your left arm as far as you can, what can you touch?
3. What was the last thing you ate?
Blue corn chips and frosting. (not mixed)
4. Without looking, guess what time it is.
5. Now look at the clock, what is the actual time?
6.With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
Washing machine, a door closing upstairs.
7.When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
Traveling from my car into the house.
8. Before starting this survey, what were you looking at?
9.Did you dream last night, what of?
I did. I can’t remember it though.
10. What are you wearing?
Blue jeans, red shirt, no shoes.
11. When did you last laugh?
Tonight during our comedy improv coffeehouse. I laughed really hard. I always do.
12. What is on the walls of the room your in?
gray/beige paint, a calendar, a clock, a marker board, a file holder.
13. Seen anything weird lately?
Aliens operating on a human.
14. What is the last film you saw?
The Lakehouse. It was… interesting.
15. If you became a multi-millionaire what would you buy?
1. A completed college education
2. A different car
3. Invest in my current occupation.
4. Invest in international business/missions.
5. Sponsor a bunch of kids through World Vision or Compassion.
6. I’d buy my mom back the farmhouse she grew up in.
7. Start my fashion line.
I have no idea, actually. Those sound pretty good for now, I guess. Honestly, I’d have to pray about it for a really long time. That’s a big responsibility. I don’t think I want it.
16. If you could change one thing in the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you change!
Change the distribution of resources so there are no starving people. (I really like Grace Anne’s answer… can you beat that?) I might add that I’d like everyone to have heard about Christ.
17. Do you like to dance?
Depends on what kind of dance you’re talking about. I’m not too good at any form of dance, but I do attempt some.
18. George W Bush:
The President of the United States of America. I voted for him.
19.Imagine your first child is a girl, what would you name her?
Hmm… I used to have a bunch of name lists when I was 12. Aubrey? Vanessa? Katie? Anna, maybe.
20. Imagine your first child is a boy, what would you name him?
Kristophelson. er… maybe not. James? Where are those lists when you need them?
21. Have you ever considered living abroad? Where?
Indeed. Egypt, Kenya, South Africa, Ireland, India, Russia. I’d like to visit them all before I pick which one to settle down in.